Tuesday at any time
Wednesday at any time
Thursday in the morning
Friday at any time
Weekends at any time
MATH MAJOR | UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND COLLEGE PARK, COLLEGE PARK MD | FALL 2009-2012
· Major: Mathematics. Left School in 2012.
GENERAL STUDIES | CCBC ESSEX, ESSEX MD | FALL 2006-2009
· Major: General Studies as a transfer student to UMD.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | W.E.B DUBOIS HIGH SCHOOL | BALTIMORE 2006
ExperienceMATH INSTRUCTOR| KUMON LEARNING CENTER | TIMONIUM-LUTHERVILLE , MD 2014-PRESENT
· In charge of overseeing students who are enrolled in Math subject, generally from 3rd to 8th grade.
· Mentoring, sometimes one-on-one, and/or group of two to three students with their classwork.
· Keep track of all students’ progress in order to assign their works based on abilities, and actual grade level.
· Grade homework, classwork, and foresee students’ struggle with subject matter in case to allocate time spent on each student.
· Help all students with their mental Math, and try to direct them to solve problems in a more creative way.
· Discuss all issues with parents, either on phone or in person.
· Communicate with fellow instructors during and after session to recap a day’s work to get more insight.
· Clean up classroom, bathroom, tidy bookshelf, vacuum, and taking care of water fountain.
MATH AND SCIENCE MENTOR | AMERICA READS & AMERICA COUNTS | HYATTSVILLE, MD 2010-2011
· Mentored students at Hyattsville Elementary School via ARAC in science subjects, mostly Math as an after-school program for 3rd to 5th grade.
· Worked with three or four other mentors in planning, and coordinating the class (~20 students).
· Review each student, and mentor everyday after class.
· Planned an outside activity for students every week such as fun games, or just exercising.
MATH AND SCIENCE MENTOR | GEMS | COLLEGE PARK, MD 2009-2010.
• Worked as a Science Mentor for a class of a middle school through a program called Girls Excelling in Mathematics and Sciences.
• Was held accountable for improving the students’ grades in testing, and examinations.
• Responsibilities included: creating science projects, helping with their homework, and planning future curriculum.
MATH TUTOR, AND MATH SI | CCBC ESSEX | BALTIMORE, MD 2007-2009.
• Worked as a Math, Physics, and Chemistry Tutor first then became a Supplemental Instructor.
• Helped students in all ranges of Math: College Algebra, Trigonometry, Discreet Math, Precalculus, Calculus I-III, in Chemistry: Inorganic Chemistry I-III, and in Physics: Engineering (General) Physics I-III.
• Online tutoring concurringly with one-on-one, and observing instructors, and professors in classes.
• Logged each day’s progress, and created sets of problems as handouts for students to exercise, and practice.
HobbiesLove Photography, and Soccer
ACT Math, Linear Algebra, Trigonometry, Applied Mathematics, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Calculus BC, AP Calculus AB, Algorithms, Algebra 3/4, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, Aerospace Engineering, ACT Science, 10th Grade math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, 9th Grade math, ACCUPLACER Arithmetic, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, 7th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 4th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.